After finally finishing the prep work on the walls, which took much longer than we thought, we were ready to put on the primer and top coats. We used the Sherwin Williams Prepright primer, which was expensive but well worth it to help cover up the massive amount of taping compound used to smooth things out. For our colors, we decided on using the Sherwin Williams Arts & Crafts color palette. They have some great colors that are more in line with what would have been used when the house was built. We decided on the Hubbard Squash for the main rooms, and Ruskin Room Green for the bedrooms and office. We were really happy with how it came out. It looks much better that the flat white that covered all of the walls when we first purchased the home.